Welcome to EliteUniverse, Guest!

EliteUniverse is a place where you can settle down, chat about gaming, get tips, and meet new people that are interested in gaming like you. As a Guest you won't be able to participate in any of our forum activities or post in any of our forums.

To Join our Community and be apart of the fun and new experiences of our forum then click the "Register" button below and join today! Hope to see you soon!

Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to EliteUniverse, Guest!

EliteUniverse is a place where you can settle down, chat about gaming, get tips, and meet new people that are interested in gaming like you. As a Guest you won't be able to participate in any of our forum activities or post in any of our forums.

To Join our Community and be apart of the fun and new experiences of our forum then click the "Register" button below and join today! Hope to see you soon!

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Gaming Evolution

2 posters

Go down

PC Gaming Evolution Empty PC Gaming Evolution

Post by The GodKing Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:01 pm

What do you feel started the Evolution of Gaming on the PC? I remember when I played Runescape but now I play Call of Duty and Halo. It all seemed to start with the graphics and then how the game was played and now it seems to be just who you are playing with and how you play the game.

What are your thoughts or opinions on the Evolution of PC Gaming? Leave a like to the answers you like.
The GodKing
The GodKing
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 34

https://eliteuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PC Gaming Evolution Empty Re: PC Gaming Evolution

Post by brandon_g Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:27 pm

I think it started with pacman... and has people started devolping better techonolgy they made better and more suffcient games as techonolgy got better... and now we dsee flight simluators and call of duty and halo and all them on pc's.
brandon_g
brandon_g
Elite User

Back to top Go down

Post by The GodKing Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 pm

I agree, The first video game was "Pong" and that was just a simple game to play. Then the evolution started to under go with graphic change, content change, and how to play the game. Pacman was a worldwide international game that everyone enjoyed but as time went on people found the next best thing.
The GodKing
The GodKing
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 34

https://eliteuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: